If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Swimwear, and undergarments , Mystery Items (mystery shirts, mystery boxes, mystery outerwear, mystery hats) are non-returnable.
- All premium brand items (Supreme, Bape, Aape, Adidas, Nike, FTP,Kith, Champion, Palace) are FINAL SALE and non-refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges, All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Streetwear Official E-Gift Card.
- Evaluation Returns process can take up to 14 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Cost of return label will be de-ducted from the total amount of item paid unless product is marked as damaged defective or incorrect item received.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the return request form included in your original packaging.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
- Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Streetwear Official will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Streetwear Official E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Store credit in the form of a Streetwear Official E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our Distribution Center. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Streetwear Official does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com or by clicking here). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Streetwear Official does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Streetwear Official reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
· An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
· An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
· Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Streetwear Official reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Streetwear Official items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges. Our reasoning is simple. Our products are in high demand and if you send back the item you want to exchange, there is no guarantee we will still have what the item(s) that you want at that time. However, simply return your package by following our return procedure. We will issue you a store credit via email once we've received your return. That way, you may use the credit towards the correct item/size or for another item.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (email@example.com) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (included in your original packaging or by downloading and printing this form), and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.
Alternatively, you may use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Streetwear Official reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Streetwear Official requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, Streetwear Official reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.
If you have any other questions,
Contact us at email@example.com with your order information (name, order number, items) and details of your issue and we will work with you on a solution.